Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm easily amused

Somehow going to google and yahoo and seaching for "Mechele Armstrong" and seeing my web site come up first gives me such a thrill. Just like going to the Virginia Romance Writer's web page and seeing my name listed as of today...another thrill. Two of my favorite authors have agreed that I can link to them on my web page. Seeing their names there, more excitement. I'm liable to bounce myself loose when "Blood Kiss" starts getting promoted and gets a cover.

*the snoopy dancing*
Mechele

4 Comments:

Blogger FD said...

Congrats on being found in search engines!

See, you ARE working your way towards superstardom. Yep. I do believe so.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL it's a neat feeling to google and see yourself. After all, I'm a google babe *g*.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Aha! See? Here you are. Now, to link your page to mine LOL. If I can figure it out. I looove that you are on google! woohoo *hugs and snoopy dances* You know, thinking on it, Paul, you and I look like little dweebs now. *shrugs* I don't care!

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I waste all kinds of times googling myself every few months. It's one of my favorite procrastination routines!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home