Monday, June 06, 2005

First Crush

School is winding down, and my oldest has had her first crush this Spring. It's been neat watching it develop and brought back some memories.

*sigh* yes, the first crush on the older (4th grade) bad boy who rode my bus and had to sit by the lowly kindergartener in assigned bus seating. Course mine was unrequited. LOL I don't think I talked to him beyond two words.

It's so exciting, so nerve-wracking at the same time. Does he, doesn't he? will he, won't he? Will he say hello? Will he look at me? A roller coaster ride for sure.

So I wondered, when was your first crush? Who on (doesn't have to be a name, just general)? What happened with it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Stella said...

First crush was a boy in my first grade class. He used to come over for lunch and I'd get moony-eyed over peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. My first really, really serious crush was on an 'older' man. Definitely one that I got teased about by my parents. I'm sure that they, and the man in question, thought it was cute.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Yes, mine was Harlan Michelle. (*grins* yeah, he was a cajun boy cher`) Kindergarten, 1975 *sighs* A kiss at nap time. I had my first kiss in Kindergarten OMG! I was a slurt! LOL Nah, was sweet and innocent, yes, I was that at one time (snickers) I am old as hell! Happy Monday as it's almost dead muah

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doug Kress. First grade. He turned into a nerd later and I was over him. Then I moved on to second grade and Brian Haney. And third grade and..... ;)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home