Thursday, June 02, 2005

They got it!

I've been smiling since this afternoon when I was notified that Loose Id did in fact receive my contract back. So the ball starts rolling now.

I'm so excited. It's starting to feel real. They really want to publish MY book. It's going to happen. *snoopy dances* They really want to publish MY book.

I hope June is a good month this year. Today, I have to say, was good. It was great. I'm going to be a published author!


May the muses be kind and have chocolate
Mechele

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the ride!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

*puts yellow feather's on her head(I shall be Woodstock just this once)* DOES THE SNOOPY DANCE!! WOOHOOOHHOO!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Mary Stella said...

Way to go, my friend. Document each stage of the journey. It's quite a ride!

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Savor every minute!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

((((((((((((Tiffany))))))))))))))))It's real!!! I'm so thrilled for you! Can't wait to hear more of your journey!

*muah*
:-) Mels

4:42 PM  
Blogger FD said...

YAAAAY! June sure has started very well for you this year. Congrats!

Hey, save your next shopping list and sign it for me, ok? I want to sell it on Ebay later... ;)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Thank you everyone! I am enjoying it immensely so far.

LOL and Paula, I'll save my next shopping list just for you *winks*.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home