Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Inferno

And I don't mean Jeanne Barrack's Amber Inferno or Dante's either. It's HOT. All across the country and here is no exception. It's so weird to look at the temperature and see 100 and 101. And the humidity makes it downright stifling. Sad but over the weekend I talked about it being cooler and it was in the low 90's.

I am now on page 105 of Conduit. I'm plugging away. It's going to get to the thriller parts so they should write quickly. It's nice to know where it's all going.

I have made a new goal. With my other author ego, Melany Logen. I plan to write 10 pages on the new hero and 5 or so on the Viking.

Course what did I decide to do yesterday? Do a complete revamp (*g* I love saying that word LOL) of the kidlet's playroom. I swear the next time they say they are "bored!" I'm going to send them in there to "find something."

May the muses have ice
Mechele

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a freaking OVEN here! I mean 100 degrees with a heat index 110?

Congrats on your progress! Keep going!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add me to the 'hot' list.
We didn't even HAVE a spring. Went from the snowiest winter in the city's recorded history to the hottest summer in the past 100 years.
But noooo, the environment's not changing before our very eyes, no indeed...
Congrats on the writing progress, hon!!

4:09 AM  
Blogger Jaynie said...

mate it's freezing here *g*

5:43 AM  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Jaynie I'm jealous. I drove by a bank the other day and their readout read 123 but it was only 95 8-O It sure as hell FELT like 123 though!

I can't complain too much it's raining today so it's nice out right now. I hope it stays this way.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hot here too, add in the humidity from hell, I live in Louisiana which is the humidity capital of the world, or is that skeeter capital of the world? Or gator, whatever! It's too hot for the dang gators to move, but the skeeters love the sweet taste of southern sweat blah. Go on w/your bad self and WIP!! Muah kisses to yall.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

It finally cooled off here. It got down to 65 last night! No beach this week.

*Cracking my itty bitty whip* :-) encouragment for your new goals you know.

:-) Mels

11:14 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL Jaynie you are ebil.

Lauren, Kendra, Raine, Cece, and Jenn hope it is getting cooler.

Melissa, LOL put away the itty bitty whip. I did it!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home