Thursday, October 06, 2005

A minor rebellion

*puts feet up on the table, leaning back in the chair*

Name's Rojo. I'm a character in Mechele's work in progress. She's going to the NJ RWA conference this weekend so I took over her blog entry today. She's probably off watching some episodes of Firefly and dying to go see the movie Serenity, which continued Firefly. I don't quite understand her obssession with that series. Especially when she says she wants me to be a kindred spirit to one of the characters. Those of you who know the series can try to figure out which one, I don't see it. I really don't understand why she had to edit my language before she posted this.

Another author posted this quiz about which character you are from the movie Serenity. Mechele was Shephard Derrial Book. "The Preacher. Out here, folks need a minister, if only to remind them that God hasn't forgotten them. It isn't about making them worship, it is teaching them to do right by themselves and other people. Why is that so hard for some to understand?" 88% and none of the others were close, more than 20 points separating them. She was surprised. I wasn't. And hell no, I'm not taking the quiz. Don't really care to know.

*Sits in silence a few minutes. Puts feet on the floor*

I gotta run. Have to make her write a few more pages on me.

* * * * *
Which Serenity Character are you? http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=79387

7 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I scored as Inara Serra, the Courtesan. Hmmm, I don't know much about Serenity, but I guess that is apropos. Have a blast at the RWA conference!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

I never watched Firefly but your blog entry got me to go check it out online. Looks interesting, and I see the whole thing's out on DVD. I'll pick it up--I love Joss Whedon and I am still in mourning for BVS.

7:14 PM  
Blogger FD said...

Hey there, Rojo.

Firefly is an excellent show. Or was. I don't get it why it had to be cancelled. Bad move. Can't wait to see the movie.

The quiz got me Kaylee Frye. Huh. Must have been the machines question.

Have a good trip, Mechele!

7:43 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

Well I got tagged as 'The Operative' ...damn been so long since I saw this show I'm not sure if it fits or not. LOL

I agree that cancelling the show was a bad move. I always enjoyed it when I caught it.

Happy Promoting at the RWA Michele!!!
I fully expect to hear that editors were falling at your feet and fighting over your manuscripts. ;O)

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Rojo. ;)

Not sure how I feel about the quiz results. I came up as River Tam the other day. Hmm.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the show and can only surmise there is a conspiracy against Josh Whedon.

I scored as The Operative. However I must disagree with this!!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

I'm really bummed now that I didn't watch Firefly when it was on. I still need to watch the rest of them.

*shakes head* and Rojo is a very unruly characters. He's shaking up my writing too.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home