Sunday, October 23, 2005

Mommy Yippeeee Moments

On Monday, I went on a field trip with the oldest kidlet, who's in first grade. I had a lot of fun, especially seeing all her classmates. The kidlet is still at the age where she doesn't mind Mom around, she actually likes it, and they all are still at the age where it's "cool" to have a parent there. I'm taking advantage of that while I can, I know it will change very soon.

So I had fun, her classmates are wonderful. Definite Mommy Yippee moment.

I had had one earlier over the weekend with the youngest. She wrote her name Saturday night.

Not an earth shattering moment except with her...it is.

My youngest is a beautiful girl who cannot sit still to save her life. Ever.

Apparently something I was doing (along with things in preschool) must have sunk in because Saturday night, she wrote her first name and HER LAST NAME, which I hadn't even really worked with her on much at all.

I'm absolutely positively framing it :) ! Along with the pictures from the field trip :)!

May the muses scribble
Mechele

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Mechele has been spammed! Turn on your word verification so this won't happen anymore. Ick. I hate Spam. Thanks for sharing the mommy moments with us - I have similar ones when my 6th grade students actually understand the directions I am giving them. It doesn't happen often LOL

9:56 PM  
Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

Awww, congratulations! Enjoy every moment.

(Hugs)
Mel

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, I know you're proud!! What a precious time -and it goes by oh too fast :)

12:00 PM  
Blogger J.L. Langley said...

Congrats to the youngest. I know all about it... my youngest son just did the same. Makes you almost giddy doesn't it?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

*sigh* I put off word verification as long as I could. But the spammers got to me. Oh well.

And yes, it does make me giddy. LOL funny how that is.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home