Sunday, October 23, 2005

Writer Roar Moments

So I had a week where I had a few "I am writer, hear me roar" moments.

I got my first review for BLOOD KISS and it was good. Thank you so much The Best Reviews and Barb Hicks! http://thebestreviews.com/review31654

CONDUIT was accepted by Loose Id!! *does the acceptance snoopy dance*

Boy oh boy, did that alleviate some writer fear.

My other author ego, Melany Logen, came in 2nd in the Golden Gateway steamy/erotica category with TORC'S SALVATION.

Now my "I am writer, hear me roar" moments are usually followed up by moments bringing me crashing back to earth LOL. And yes there was one.

I know all the reviews won't be good, all the manuscripts I submit won't be accepted, and I won't final in everything I enter.

But it's nice to bask in these moments when they come.

May the muses bask in the glow
Mechele

8 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

(((((((((((((((Mechele))))))))))))))))))))) *Getting my groove on with you* for the great week!

:-)
Mels

10:50 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Congrats on the positive review - that's so great! Let me hear you roar, writer woman!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Wow, wonder moments, Mechele!! Congrats on everything!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson, Woohoo!

7:16 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

Bask in the awesome moments Michele, You've earned them!
As for the few bad that will crop up; that is what chocolate was invented for....well that and wine always works for me. *BG*

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again--big congratulations, Mechele!!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

Mechele, that's a FABULOUS review! Congratulations! And... bask, bask, BASK!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTG Mechele! Congrats on the great review, and you keep writing girl!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home