Monday, December 05, 2005

Got Snow?

We do!!

Edited to add: We got a bunch. School is out on Tuesday.

LOL and in Central Virginia, we get a little silly about snow. Granted, we don't get it often enough. I laugh because a lot of people in my county drive SUV's, live 10 minutes from the grocery store, yet as soon as snow is called for, will rush to the store and clean them out of bread and milk.

I used to live one county over, West of where the rain/snow line always was. Out there I could understand it because we did get more snow and lived forty minutes from a grocery store. LOL our road didn't even get plowed until a neighbor went to work for the transportation department.

It was an absolute beautiful snow fall, wet and sticking to everything. Very peaceful falling from the sky. We had fun traipsing around in it, building little snowmen and having snow ball fights.

And there's more called for on Thursday.

May the muses have snowballs
Mechele

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Grrr, I am jealous that school was called in central VA. Here in suburban MD, we only got a two-hour delay. Oh well, at least I got to sleep in a bit longer! *doing my snow dance* Karen

4:34 PM  
Blogger Mary Stella said...

If I look out at my backyard beach, I guess I can pretend that it's snow. *g*

11:16 AM  
Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

P-------- Mary. We've had a frozen inch or so since Sunday. It was 5 degrees this morning. *Sigh*

Mels

2:37 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL sorry Karen. I was worried about Wednesday but we went to school on time. *does a snow dance with Karen*

*tosses a slushball at Mary* LOL

*hands the warm blankie to Melissa* We aren't that cold.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home