Monday, February 13, 2006

What kind of Princess are you?

HASH(0x8c270ec)
The Traditional Princess

You are generous, graceful, and practical with both

feet planted firmly on the ground. You tend

to be a little on the old-fashioned side. You

value home, hearth, and family life and love

to be of service to others.

Role Models: Snow White, Maid Marian

You are most likely to: Discover a hidden talent

for spinning straw into gold.


What Kind of Princess are You? - Beautiful Artwork (Original Music is BACK!!!)
brought to you by Quizilla

3 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

I'm a traditional princess too!!! *G*
Although I don't think I've ever looked as calm and peaceful as the one in the picture. But If I had to hand sitich a quilt I would love to do it perched on the battlements.
*sigh* Makes me feel all romantic thinking about who her knight in shining armour is and what he is going to have to save her from...that is if she doesn't save him first LOL

6:44 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Knights *dreamy sigh*.

LOL of course she saves him first *g*.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww :)
I'm a Romantic Princess

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home