Thursday, March 30, 2006

Kim Possible

So we've been under the weather here, and we always wind up watching more TV than usual. One thing we've been watching is Kim Possible.

*blinks* and I think I'm becoming a fan.

Why do I like Kim? Besides her red hair (I have two red haired kidlets), she's funny, a teenage girl out to save the world, and very very smart. I like the mix of the cheerleader who's also a brain. I love her insecurities. She's not very confident when it comes to boys.

But the main reason I'm finding myself becoming a fan?

In one Kim Possible movie, she goes to the dance with...Ron Stoppable. He's her geeky, quirky, best friend from preK. *grins* they KISS. I love that they'd been friends so long, he's helped her out with other boys, but when it came down to her getting serious with another boy, they admitted something was there between them. I love Ron! He makes me laugh. And he does one thing that endears him to me. He sticks by Kim no matter what. He's always got her back, even when Kim has to rescue him.

I'm happy the girls are enjoying this show. That way I can quietly enjoy it too.

May the muses have quirky heroes
Mechele

3 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

**call me, beep me, if you wanna meet me*** Will someone Please! get this song out of my head. Booya!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

He has that nekkid mole rat thing! Gack! I thought it was a metaphor for a penie for a while LOL However, I do like Kim and Ron, they're fun. She's got it goin on in the brains and athletic dept too. Go Kim Possible!! But, I like Invader Zim better. I am insane you know.. I AM INVADER JENN!!!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

(((((Chris))))))))))))) It's a great show to be running late with.

LOL feyrhi, we've been walking around singing it for the last week. It sticks in the head. So does some of the dialogue.

Jenn, LOL Rufus, the naked mole rat. It took me forever to figure that thing out because the kids told me it was a naked moron! *sigh* don't know if they misunderstood or its from an episode. Hmmm penis metaphor.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home