Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Reviews

I'm bouncing! I received three GREAT reviews of Conduit and Crimson's Rose over the weekend. *does a snoopy dance*

Blood Lines 2: Conduit received Five wands from TeeBee at Enchanted Ramblings!! My favorite line: "In truth, pretty much every character was given depth and motivation, including the baddy Evangeline, which really made some of the scenes crackle with tension." http://www.enchantedramblings.net/reviews/review0227.html

Crimson's Rose received 4 Coffee Cups from Coffee Time Romance! My favorite line: "Their individual pasts show how far they have come as vampires, while still showing their human frailties.-Kathy"


And JERR *does a big snoopy dance* gave Crimson's Rose 5 stars and an O rating. Stacey had this to say, "Mechele Armstrong has written another masterful story, erotic page in and page out, with a storyline that holds its own. Crimson and Rojo are so hot in this one, walking into a room where they are would make anyone want to have sex. The sexually charged atmosphere is so intense; I had to take plenty of breaks to have my own fun. The writing is good, the story flows so well, I felt like I could step into the story and play along with the characters...I am so glad that I got to be a part of their lives, if just for a moment."

There is no greater compliment from a reader than saying "I felt as though I could step into the story." It actually made me teary to read it (after I'd jumped around of course). I love books where I feel like that.

To TeeBee, to Kathy, and to Stacey, thank you for taking the time to read and write a review. And I'm soooooo glad you enjoyed the books!

May the muses have good reviews
Mechele

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Congratulations! That is so thrilling!

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Awesome reviews. I'd be jumping around, too!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

(((((((((((((mecheie)))))))))))))))How completely AWESEOM!!! *Grin*

Congratulations!

Hugs
Mels

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home