Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

I hope everyone has a great Sunday and Happy Father's Day to any males out there (especially one male reading this *muah* and I love you).

The girls wanted to do breakfast in bed for the DH. My youngest fixed him a hot dog because she could do it herself. It was rather cute. We took him to see "Cars" which was good and are taking him to dinner tonight. And tomorrow, I'm finally getting the waterline/icemaker on our fridge fixed so that will make the DH mucho happy.

I'm sure everyone who reads this blog has seen this. But just in case, an author's daughter is missing. They are looking for anyone who can help. I can't imagine and hope they find her very soon. http://www.marjoriejones.com/staci/missingx.html


Blood Lines: (Henri & Nathan)
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
3,620 / 30,000
(12.1%)

May the muses have ice
Mechele

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*muah* back at you.

DH

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home