Saturday, July 15, 2006

*cues trumpets*

The big news I hinted at a couple of weeks ago. Here it is....


Loose Id offered a contract for Dinah's Dark Desire!!


Yes, to say I'm happy is an understatement. This was my first menage, and I'm thrilled to get it under contract.

*whispers* and it's going to be out soon if everything works out. Very soon.

Meanwhile I'm hard at work...



Magical Chances

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
21,046 / 30,000
(70.2%)



May the muses have good news to share
Mechele

PS Yes, you will eventually find out what Magical Chances is and some news on it...

7 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Woo hoo! Big congrats to you, Mechele. I think I've said this several times now, but it bears repeating: you really are on a roll! Looking forward to hearing about Magical Chances.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You always have the most INTERESTING titles! WTG, girl.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

*Tosses cyber confetti* Go Mechei! Go Mechei! Go Mechie! *Tosses cyber more confetti*

I'm so thrilled for you!!!!!
Mel

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huge congratulations, Mechele!
(but OF COURSE they would--I'm sure it's great!)

9:37 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

WooHoo Michele!!!! Congratulations, I can't wait to read it!

11:57 AM  
Blogger FD said...

YAY!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Congrats, Mechele!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home