Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The evil grocery bag has been vanquished

or at least for this morning it has. I'll have pictures later of the cat inside the ebil grocery bag. She keeps attacking them LOL. I don't know why.

My newsletter, The Crayon Chronicles, will post on July 21st with a great interview with Kate Hill, a vampire author who I admire. In addition, join now and get June's issue, which featured an interview with Jenna Leigh, a new to scene author with a biting sense of humor. Anyone who's a member is automatically entered in my montly contest, this month's prize, a $5 gift certificate to Loose Id. Plus, I share news and excerpts first there so it's a great place to keep up with my goings on.


Magical Chances
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
24,000 / 30,000
(80.0%)


May the muses have cats to vanquish evil grocery bags
Mechele

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Sounds like the new addition to the family is a hit LOL
I look forward to some pictures.

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home