Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Gone to the Zoo


Got food?


Yesterday, we went to the zoo. Had such a ball walking around (and around) the zoo looking at all the animals. Our favorites were feeding the giraffes and watching the tigers. The zoo has a huge white male and regular female. Both are Bengals. They are hoping eventually to have baby Bengals.


LOL one of the funniest things happened when we got home. My oldest took a picture of the kitty. When I was uploading all the pictures into my computer, I didn't see the kitty picture at the end. When we viewed the pictures as a slideshow, guess where the kitty picture popped up? In the middle of the tiger shots LOL.

So what's your favorite animal and why?

May the muses have baby Bengals
Mechele

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

omg, you want us to narrow it down to one? I could give you a whole list. I'm going to chose my favorite from childhood, the dolphin. Ever since I was little and visited my great aunt in Cape May, we watched the dolphins swim in their pods off shore and along the boats. I've aways been fascinated with them.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL you could give me a whole list.

Dolphins are so much fun to watch. Like them, too.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home