Thursday, August 03, 2006

Greetings from Edit and Kitty Land

Both things have been taking up my time this week. I think we are done with Melany edits and getting ready to send them back. Yipeeeee!

The new kitty has had some health issues. I don't think that started us all off on the right foot. We are taking it day by day. We haven't decided yet if we are keeping her. The new kitty sort of worried me the first few days with the health issues and her behavior. After Sheba's illness, well, I'm not prepared to walk down that road again right now and I was truthfully worried she was very ill. So we'll see.

The new kitty's name is Punkin. If she stays, we may change it. She's a calico but not a traditional one, more a pastel.

LOL we may have kitty up and kitty down. Punkin has been staying in my room because it was the easiest place to separate her from Arwen, our first kitty. This morning, even with the door open, she's staying upstairs in my room or the girl's room. Arwen's staying downstairs. There have been no all out fights yet. Mainly staring and hissing.

May the muses have stand offs
Mechele

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers for Punkin, Mechele!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Aww thank Raine. I think she'll be happier at another home. And hopefully they can resolve the health issue she had.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home