Thursday, August 31, 2006

Preparations for an univited guest


The remnants of Hurricane Ernesto are probably headed my way.

The biggest problem I think in store for us is lots of rain. We need it desperately, we had been on voluntary water restrictions. And usually when that happens we get the remnants of a tropical system to bring us out of it. Gaston did that a couple of years ago.

It hit me this morning that we might lose power (thank you DH!) so I'm doing a little preparation for that possibility.

Just in case I do get knocked offline, hope everyone has a Happy Labor Day weekend!!

May the muses have rainy days
Mechele

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Batten down the hatches! stock up on the DDP, Reeses and Chocolate, the necessities of life! Maybe some batteries and candles too *g*

Hugs and stay dry or have a blast getting wet.
*slaps hand over mouth*

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home