Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Anyone remember the dance of joy?

Let's just say I've been doing that since Saturday.

It was a very good, "I'm author, hear me roar" day. I have tons of good news, some of which I've shared already with the reviews, some of which I will share very very soon.

Nathan and Henri's story has a name. Whoo hoooo. Blood Lines: Currents. I was starting to panic. Thanks to Flesa for suggesting it and to my editor for helping me pick it from several selections.

I sat down to write my website short read yesterday. Boy, did I go off on a tangent. LOL. I started a whole new series. Will come back to Keith and Tessa, but this had to come out of me.

The Christmas story finished up under word count. *wipes brow* I need to edit that and get it in ASAP.


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
11,664 / 12,000
(97.2%)



The six curses of Christmas

May the muses have names
Mechele

1 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

WooHoo Michele! Damn that 12,000 words gets eaten up quick huh? LOL
May your edits go smoothly.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home