Friday, September 08, 2006

A quickie

I'm slowly adjusting to the school schedule. The cat seems to be having a hard time with it. The first day, she tried to climb up my leg and up the back of my chair. She looks very suspiciously at me like I've done something to the kidlets.

It's been a while since I did one of these and I'm quite happy.

*drum roll*


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
20,012 / 30,000
(66.7%)



Nathan and Henri's story


*cough* It might be more than 3o K. Might be closer to 35, we'll see. I still have oodles of stuff to get through it feels like but I'm also going, "I need more story." LOL I always do that. And YES I know I need to title it *sigh*.


May the muses have word meters moving
Mechele

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

Congrats! Can't wait for more H&N!

You'll come up with the prefect title. I always ask you and Mo for help!

Mels

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate titles! they are the bane of my existence! leave the muse a plate of cookies and maybe it will whisper one to you as reward. Aren't you glad our muses work food and not monetary gain? LOL it amazes me that Mels likes my suggestions!

5:29 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

WooHoo Mechele. I'm so looking forward to this one! I can totally relate. I detest "Titles". Everything I come up with for myself just sounds silly.

Keep going girlfriend your're almost there!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Great job on the word meter! Go, go, go!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

I'm terrible at titles. It's always such a relief when I slip one past an editor without comment! Congrats on the writing :)

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home