Monday, November 13, 2006

Your first

They say you always remember your first. And for book reviews that's true. Probably because I always sweat that first one. I remember each and every first review for each one of my books.

My other author ego, Lany of Melany Logen, recently received her first review from TRS. They liked it *snoopy dances*.

The Collector 1: Magical Chances also received its first review this weekend. And it was good! Annie Deb of JERR gave it four stars. She said, "In The Collector 1: Magical Chances, Chloe’s adventure takes the reader on a wild roller coaster ride. This is an action packed, HOT romance! The characters bring out your emotions once you get to know them. At first, I didn’t like Chloe, but as soon as I realized why she was so desperate for money I was her biggest fan. She is strong and independent. Drake is sexy, romantic, and truly the lover we all want. The scene where they break the table during sex is incredible. From the beginning, you know these two love each other with the type of love that will survive any adversity. Rob is just bad all the way through. I highly recommend this book for lovers of erotic romance with a touch of magic."

Yes, happiness has ensued.


Night's Journey update:
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
24,153 / 60,000
(40.3%)


May the muses have firsts
Mechele

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, hon!
(I seem to keep saying that to you, lol!). :-)

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home