Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Jenna's Tag and the secret

Four jobs I've had:

gatekeeper to a pool (sounds creepy LOL)
office help at a summer camp
administrative assistant
author *G*


Four Places I've lived:
Fife
Northside of Richmond
West End of Richmond
Glen Allen


Four favorite foods:

Pizza
Chicken parmiagna
spaghetti
Chocolate and peanut butter


Four movies I could watch over and over:

The Stand
While you were sleeping
Pitch Black
Serenity


Four TV shows I enjoy:

DEXTER!!
Heroes
My name is Earl
Stargate SG-1


Four places I've traveled:

New Orleans
New York City
New Jersey
St. Louis


Four places I'd like to visit:

Ireland
Scotland
Germany
The Grand Canyon


Four websites I go to (almost) daily:

Yahoo
Google
MySpace
Blogger


Four people I'm tagging to do this too:

Melissa Lopez
Maureen
Raine
Timezoned


And now the secret I've been keeping...


Loose Id has contracted a sexy short about the characters from Dinah's Dark Desire!! Dinah's Christmas Desire should release on December 22nd as a Stocking Stuffer!!

I'm so excited to have been able to revisit Dinah, Ian and Taylor in this sexy holiday story.

May the muses have secrets.
Mechele

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gasp! You tagged me! LOL okies i need to post it. hey, I think a writers retreat to Ireland sounds like something we should look into!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home