Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tag: Holiday Questions

Lauren tagged me! But I cheated, kinda because a friend sent this around last week so it was already filled out *G*



1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog to be festive. Hot Chocolate when I’m chilly.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa doesn’t wrap. He just leaves them out under the tree.

3. Colored lights or white on tree/house? Colored lights. Lots of ‘em and blinking.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I haven’t hung it before.

5. When do you put your decorations up? I love to do it the day or weekend after Thanksgiving. Didn’t work out this year.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Potato salad

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Getting up extremely early and sitting with my parents talking. Also laying under the tree and staring up at the lights blinking on and off (still love to do that).

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Got up to peek and saw my parents putting things under the tree.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We do.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lots of lights and ornaments. Approx 2 strands of garland (Uhh maybe three. the kids piled on the garland this year). A star at the top. We’ll probably still be unbreakable this year so no glass bulbs. No icicles due to kitty *sigh* (haven’t had then since I got married and acquired an indoor pet).

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it when it first falls!

12. Can you ice skate? I’ve ice skated once. I didn’t kill myself or break anything so it was good.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A kitchen set I got when I was five or six.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin pie and Cool Whip and of course, Christmas cookies!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating the tree and house

17. What tops your tree? A plastic star, which looks like painted glass

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving. Love seeing their face when they open it.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Snoopy versus the Red Baron (aka Christmas Bells). Also love Angels we have heard on high, The first Noel, Away in a Manger, Carol of the Bells. LOL are very few songs I don’t like.

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? YUM.


I tag Jenn, Maureen and Melissa. *G* I'm spreading the love.

May the muses have tags
Mechele

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh pumpkin pie! This and sweet potato, yuuummmy!

I remember my Grandmother made both egg nog and egg custard every Christmas. I sure miss that; not just having it, but her being here to make it.

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Well next time a meme comes my way I'll tag you again so it can be a new to you one!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home