Saturday, December 23, 2006

A whirlwind of a day

Dinah's Christmas Desire released from Loose Id early this morning. Caused a big squeal when I woke up (after the kids slept LATE). Especially realizing..."Gee, I have two releases on Loose Id's home page at the same time." Isn't my cover gorgeous?!


Then, I open mail to a note from a friend (thanks Jenna!) informing me the CAPA nominations were out.


Dinah's Dark Desire
has been nominated for a 2006 CAPA for Contemporary Erotic Romance!

I've been snoopy dancing all day long.

Congrats to the other nominees!

May the muses have whirlwind days
Mechele

1 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

Horray!!! Congrats on the nomination and the double release. I'm off to get myself a new book.*G* I got Solstice Spell a couple days ago and loved it. I'm all gigglin to read a bit more about Dinah and the boys. *muah* Happy Days!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home