Monday, March 26, 2007

Do or not do. There is no try

So today my oldest stayed home from school with a cold.

I was working on a love scene in Settler's Mine: The Rivals and hearing "The Empire Strikes Back" blaring in the other room was quite distracting.

I mentioned this to a friend (who will remain namless *G*), who threw out a number of phrases that Yoda...could umm say during sexual activity. LOL, which of course made me giggle.

I'll never be able to hear this line again, without doing lots of laughing. "Size matters not ... Look at me. Judge me by size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not."

Course Yoda has great advice for writers in the title of this post.

I'm almost finished with the scene. *sigh* and still more to go. I'm eager to finish so that I can go back and revise the middle of the story. There are parts that need shaping, I know it, but really want to finish before I dive back in. *cough* I think it's going to be a little over 60K. Not much. Just a smidgen.



Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
57,269 / 60,000
(95.4%)







May the muses have Jedi Masters
Mechele

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenna Leigh said...

Captain. This romance author's blog talks about an alien life form known as Yoda. Apparently, he is unable to speak like others, instead he talks in a strange, backwards English some find, cute. I myself, find it illogical. No, Captain, I detect no 'green beyotches' on the planet with him, only swampland, sorry. You know, when you're peeved, your face gets all purple. Fascinating.
Yoda the man is NOT. *snickers* Trekkie's Rule!
Happy Writing Mechele!!

Spock's Gurl 4Ever
Smut..the final frontier.
Jenna

11:00 PM  
Blogger raine said...

Hey, anybody that can quote my favorite Jedi master is OK with me! :-)

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but if you want to hear some real smut listen to the Wookies. And I hear that on their planet none of the males ever say, "Size matters not." Well, unless that poor Hans Solo shows up at the tavern...

LOL Keep writing girl!

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh geez, thanks. "Size matter not" but laughing like an idiot at the wrong moment does.

The bill for the hubbsters threapy session will be arriving in your mailbox. Talk about fragile ego.

Hope the kidlet feels better soon.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL Jenna. Now that's funny. I'm writing *G*.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

*grins at Raine* why thank you.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL Desiree. I'm working on it!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

*blinks at Paxa* I shall expect the bill shortly. LOL and a note from the hubster.

The kidlet is mostly better. Still drippy. NOw the second kidlet is sneezy and drippy.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home