Thursday, May 03, 2007

My first Thursday thirteen


Thirteen Things I'm thankful for --Mechele Armstrong


1. That Settler's Mine: The Rivals is done and off to my editor.
2. That The Rivals grew 9 K during editing to bring it up to 75 K. And I like it *Grins*
3. That my oldest daughter will be eight tomorrow. She's growing up too fast though.
4. That both kids, the hubby, and I are healthy.
5. For my cat. Because who wouldn't be thankful for a cat?
6. That my dog is getting braver and is so loving. LOL except to the hubby, who she still runs from.
7. For my friends. They love me and cheer me on always.
8. For my critique partners. They keep me straight.
9. For my editor. She always catches that one little thing I missed.
10. For my publisher. They've been supportive and have let my warped little mind go in any direction it may.
11. For my oldest. She's so smart, so girly girl and precise in a way I never was.
12. For my youngest. She's such a sweet and caring child already. I have that pointed out to me whenever I go up to school, by complete strangers.
13. For my hubby. He's understanding when "I must write." He brags about my writing at work. He's a keeper.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 Comments:

Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

congrats Mechelle. This is such a wonderful list. I want to give you a hug now because obviously youre youngest got 'sweet' from somewhere.

Hugs!!

Anna J. Evans

4:36 PM  
Blogger raine said...

Great list.

I'd say you've got a lot there to be thankful for. ;-)

1:51 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Awww thanks Anna! that's very sweet of you to say *G*.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Raine, yes I do. And I'm glad to be.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home