Monday, June 18, 2007

Day #1 of Summer vacation

We're in the honeymoon phase. They were good, let me write and didn't fight...much. We made errands, gymnastics' practice (which is in a converted wharehouse and it was in the 90's today...uggh), and swimming at the pool.

They finally got the bikes that were promised for their birthdays. So they are learning to ride again. It had been *cough* over a year since they've been on one. I have a feeling the youngest will have her training wheels off by the end of summer.

I wrote 2000 words today! And didn't really want to stop.

May the muses have bikes
Mechele

2 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

All the best for a calm and peaceful summer *G* I still have a couple weeks before my kidlets are out..they can't wait...I can LOL

Congrats on the 2000
Keep going!!!!!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Our summer starts tomorrow. I am thinking a laptop at starbucks is sounding like a great idea! so Glad i have a 14 and 17 year old to bribe into babysitting.
Yay on the 2000! *blink* don't think i have ever broken 1000 in a day.

HUGS
Mari

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home