Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I should be doing right now by Mechele Armstrong


1. Writing. I now have a deadline of *eeeeps* June 30th.
2. Finishing my order at Vista Print. I need more promo stuff! (Pester me to order it. Request some *Grins* at mechele@mechelearmstrong.com.)
3. Putting the house back together. We had some work done. Still have nail holes to fill, window sills to paint, curtains to rehang, things to move back to their rightful place.
4. Scooping the kitty's litter box. Enough said.
5. Writing. Did I mention that deadline?
6. Working on the fish tank. The air pump has gotten out of kilter and its LOUD. The dog keeps looking at me like, "Uh, can't you do something about this?"
7. Taking some plants outside. It's June and the jungle is still inside my house.
8. Sweeping. It's hot. The dog is black. There are little black tumbleweeds all over the kitchen.
9. Playing with the kitty. She has a bit of a weight problem. Have you ever tried to make a cat play? Or do just about anything? *rubs scratched up arm*
10. Playing Viva Pinata. *blinks* LOL I'm so addicted. And my time has been short with it lately.
11. Writing. Did I mention the deadline and the kids get out of school next week?
12. Going to the post office. I have promotional packs to send out for Melany.
13. Priting off CD labels. I have a booksiging June 30th. I thought I was only going to be signing Melany Logen books, but I found out I can bring Mechele books as well! I'm so excited. The Caveman anthology, Secrets of Seduction II will be out June 21st! In both print and ebook.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1. JC Wilder

2. Lauren Dane
3. Annie Dean
4. Night Whispers Authors
5. Anna J Evans
6. Shelly Munro
7. Loralei James

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

Congrats on your booksigning. Hope you sell a bunch. :)

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it about avoiding the post office? Man, I've been putting it off all week. Our lists are amazingly the same. 'Cept, I need to stain the deck, not paint window sills.

Hit that deadline, girl :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Thanks Annie. I'm excited to be doing it.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Thanks Lorelei. I plan to hit the deadline hard. Going to write as we speak.

We avoid the post office because there is usually a long line LOL.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home