Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Eight things about Me

I've done this before...but Shara tagged me *G* so I'll do it again.

Here are the rules:

a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


Eight things about me:


1. I like ketchup but not tomatoes on hamburgers.

2. My 14 year old dog, who we'd had for 13 of those years, passed away a year ago, yet I still sometimes look for her when I walk in the door. *sigh*

3. The cat doesn't understand it's summer vacation and that I can sleep in. She's determined to get me up in the morning. After all, the kitty must be fed.

4. The very first concert I went to was with my brother to see Huey Lewis and the News. Second concert was also with brother to see Bryan Adams. Patti Smythe opened for Bryan Adams, I no longer remember who opened for Huey. I can remember how "cool" I thought it was LOL.

5. My favorite Stephen King book is The Stand. I've read it over again several dozen times. Grew up on a steady diet of King. *G* and will not shut closets to this day because of one of his short stories.

6. Course said brother from above told me that boogey man lived upstairs in the attic, scaring me to no end as the door to the attic was in my room. When confronted year later, he said the boogeyman did live upstairs. Him. *rolls eyes*

7. I love houseplants and have "a jungle." However, I only know what very few of the ones I have are (bamboo, peace lilies). I do not like my poinsettia but will not kill it so I continue to water it.

8. My youngest apparently looks exactly like I did when I was younger. My oldest reads voraciously like I did when I was younger *G*.




As for tagging, I know a lot have done this so I'll just say anyone who wants to...go right ahead.

May the muses have tags
Mechele

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

I'd have liked your brothers. Hugs.

And your baby very much looks like you!

~Mels

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home