Sunday, July 29, 2007

No, I haven't started it yet

It being the last Harry Potter. I'm avoiding anything I think might have a spoiler. My hubby found some spoilers. Needless to say, he keeps asking me, "Want to know...?" I keep yelling, "No!!!"

I am finally reading Lori Armstrong's Hallowed Ground. I'm going to blog about it once I'm done, but I love love love this book, which will be soon as it's getting harder and harder to put it down. I had reviewed her book, Blood Ties, the first in the series once upon a time.

I've started a new project. Not saying much other than between this and my new shapeshifter, Tigress Euphrates, I'm going to be busy. I'm excited about both of them!

New project:



May the muses have great books to read
Mechele

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

Good luck on the projects!!!

Can't wait to read them! :)
~Mels

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home