Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons I'm so late on my Thursday Thirteen by Mechele Armstrong


In honor of Jay Leno, I'm counting down.

13. I had to reread the last Harry Potter book.
12. The dog ate my computer wire.
11. The cat was laying on my keyboard and wouldn't move.
10. The A key on my keyboard would stick and everything turned out like "aaaaples".
9. The kids wanted homemade Rice Crispy Treats.
8. The hubby disconnected my internet.
7. I was playing Life and it took a few hours.
6. A thunder storm rolled through and disconnected my internet.
5. The e key wouldn't work and everything looked like this, "intrnt".
4. Voldemort disconnected my internet.
3. Gremlins took my keyboard.
2. The fish jumped out of the tank and shorted out the internet and the keyboard.
1. Stephen King called to "shoot the breeze."

Actually I got marked as SPAM but I'm back up and running now.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Very nice. :)

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - that SPAM has a lot to answer for! Are you reading the last Harry Potter book yet?

8:51 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Thank you Anna.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Shelley, I tell you. I wasn't happy I couldn't post until they cleared me. LOL

I'm not. I haven't gotten it yet, but am dying to. LOL first time I've been waiting on one.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home