Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday Thirteen








Thirteen Things Mechele needs to be doing


1. Writing. I have a deadline of Sept 15th! Eeek.
2. Spending time with the kidlets. Hard to believe they will be going back to school soon. About three weeks. And my youngest has her tonsils out in a week and a half.
3. Editing. My lovely critique partner, Melissa sent me stuff.
4. Answering email. It. Never. Ends. LOL I'm running about a day behind.
5. Walking my dog. It's already in the upper 80's *sigh*. There's a heat advisory today.
6. Writing. Did I mention that deadline?
7. Calling my doctor. I need a checkup.
8. Signing the kids up for activities in the Fall. They want to do everything but am trying to limit the number of places we have to be LOL.
9. Playing with Diva Kitty. She's lost weight! LOL hard to believe. But still has a ways to go.
10. Balancing my checkbook. *shudders* Not looking forward to that. I'm behind and a lot has happened (i.e. NYC).
11. Getting the last of the school supplies we need. We are down to earphones I believe.
12. Going to more bookstores and signing Dinah's Dark Desire! I found it in Borders near me and signed their copy last night. *G*. I need to do a sweep of the bookstores in the area, sign the copies and drop off bookmarks.
13. Write. Deadline *shudders*.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 Comments:

Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

Wow, you have a lot to do. Good luck getting it accomplished. :)

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh! Hate the pressure of writing under a deadline. I wish you luck in getting your wip completed.

Happy TT!

10:41 PM  
Blogger N.J.Walters said...

Always so much to do. Good luck with your writing deadline!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We were seperated at birth! I hear you on the pull between wanting to spend time with the kids and needed to write. And the day job messes things up even more!

I hope you get everything done that you want to. :)

7:14 AM  
Blogger FD said...

Oy... I hope the operation on your youngest's tonsils goes smoothly.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home