Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen







Thirteen Reasons I LOVE April Martinez
(and I could have picked dozens more covers, ads, etc.
I love her work and you can see more of it here and here.)
I hope April and the other authors whose covers I
posted don't mind.


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.


7.


8.


9.

10.

11.

12.

13.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous, all of them.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that. Very very unique.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Cora Zane said...

I love April's work. Great covers, all of them.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

I think she does the best covers in ebooks today.

And thanks for picking two of mine. :)

2:40 PM  
Blogger Tempest Knight said...

Gorgeous covers! I love her work. :)

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She does some great work and great use of color, too. I love all of these covers. It would be difficult to pick a favorite.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

I think her covers are great

5:03 PM  
Blogger Lisa Andel said...

OMG!!! Isn't April the freakin BEST??? And she's nice too! I absolutely LOVE her.

Les Byerley would be my second choice, I think.

9:03 PM  
Blogger N.J.Walters said...

Beautiful covers. Very haunting.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home