Saturday, November 17, 2007

Did you know?

The Mist by Stephen King was going to be a major motion picture? I didn't. Remember I posted it in Thirteen Scary Things a few weeks back?



I watched the previews. OMG it looks so good! The director is the one who did the Shawshank Redemption and the Green Mile, two of my favorite King movies.



I want to go see it. The movie opens next week. I'm going to see who I can con into kidsitting for me. I will go alone if I have to but, I think I'm going to need a hand to squish...her hold.



May the muses have good movies

Mechele



PS New Settler's Mine

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

I haven't read The Mist yet *hangs head in shame* but it sounds really good. I hate sitting with a book when I know I'm not going to be able to read it in one sitting - lol.

Was reading over your backlist, etc, and...honey, we have come a long, long way in the past two years, huh? *BIG GRIN FOR YOU* Way to go - you should be quite proud of yourself.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home