Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A shout out and what I've been up to

My pal, Melissa Lopez, who's half of Melany Logen, just had her first release, Boomerang Love at Samhain Publishing. Awesome story. As her critique partner *G*, I've read it.

I've been a busy bee. Started a new novella and am about 3 K or so into it. So far it's untitled. Love the premise and the world. And it's a stretch out for me (that writing outside my comfort zone that I want to do this year). I also added roughly 7 K to the Sixth Curse of Spring and resubmitted. I'm playing the waiting game on that and two other sumissions with my editor. *chews on nails*.

Sunday, my youngest had an embedded earring in her piercing hole that wound up requiring a trip to the ER. She's fine now and so is the ear piercing. No more small earrings to sleep in. But I thnk I picked up a nasty cold virus from the trip. Considering I hadn't fully recovered from the last go round, I feel just icky.

May the muses have sleep
Mechele

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Lopez said...

((((((((((Mechele)))))))))))))))) thanks for the shout out! :)

Can't wait to read the novella! I'm intrigued to see how you're stretching your wings. And I know G's going to love your submissions!

I'm enjoying SM3!:) I love the world! It's so cool to get sneak peeks and to be able to enjoy a story before anyone else. ;)

Hugs
Mels

1:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*Caddyshack gopher dancing* LOL aking my way around dancin where i see it *g*

Outside your comfort zone? LOL should I be scared? *g* always good to challenge yourself can't wait to see what magic it brings! No biting nails, you have to have nice hands at the book signings!

Hope you feel better soon! guess I should have sent the Zinc back your way!

HUGS
Mo/ Mari

6:48 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Melissa, congrats on the release!

And *G* you'll see soon enough.

Marissa, I love the gopher dancing *G*.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home