Tuesday, February 26, 2008

That's the way uh uh huh I like it

Made the most of the time Ihad today and wrote 1500 K on Seek and You Shall Find, the novella that has me nervous.

After reading through it yesterday, I'm feeling pretty good about the story. Need to pass it along the critique partners *bites nails*.

Have I mentioned Loose Id contracted the Sixth Cursed Halloween? *G* It finishes out the Deidre trilogy. I rather enjoyed writing her. She's so cranky.

I've also been critiquing for both Corinne Davies and Marissa Alwin. Lots of great material.

May the muses have writing time
Mechele

4 Comments:

Blogger Caffey said...

Hi Mechele! Congrats on the 6th Cursed Halloween book! I don't know the Deidre Trilogy :( I got behind when I was away so much, so I feel lost! I need to get the vamp too, I think the last one or so. Off to fictionwise to see if they have! This will be so good if I can go back to this vamp series which is so much my favorite and escape back into them for the weekend of reading! Then too going to make my list of what else i'm behind on! I just hope I have good days so I can get on more and know whats out! By the way, I saw the cover below, the greens are so beautiful!! Congrats

11:40 PM  
Blogger FeyRhi said...

*muah* And I lubs ya for it *G*

WooHoo on the 1,500! Great job, Keep it up!!

**Shaking some new pompoms for ya!**

8:12 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

((((((((caffey))))))))))))) Thank you! The Deidre trilogy started with the Six Curses of Christmas. I hope you get some good reading going.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

(((feyrhi))) Thanks for the pom poms! And send me more *G*.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home