Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

(because tomorrow is a busy day)



13 songs I like right now Mechele


1. Working for a Living by Garth Brooks and Huey Lewis—Liked the original, Huey was my first concert ever *G*.
2. Love doesn’t live here anymore by Lady Antebellum
3. Stay by Sugarland
4. Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace by Big and Rich
5. Get Ready Get Set Don’t Goy by Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus
6. All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar (from the movie Juno, not that I’ve seen the movie…)
7. Cleaning this Gun by Rodney Atkins
8. Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert
9. Things that Never Cross a Man’s Mind by Kellie Pickler
10. The Best of Both Worlds Hannah Montana *big sigh*
11. Edna the Elephant by Seth Decker
12. I gotta go my own way by Gabriella on High School Musical.
13. I’m with the Band by Little Big Town








Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Some good songs. Some, I assume since my little one is only 14 months old, I have not heard.

Have a great rest of the week and a great weekend.

Toni

12:52 PM  
Blogger Melany said...

LOL my listening seems to be limited to kids' songs and country.

Have a great weekend.

Mechele aka Lany of Melay Logen

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I recognize the country songs.

SO glad you didn't list that bratty Taylor Swift as a fave.

I'm hoping to get back to TT next week!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

*cringes* LOL glad you didn't see a prior post. Swift has only done one song that I really like, Our Song. The others just don't appeal.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! So my other half Bryan, the girly one in our relationship, tells me a couple other days ago that his sister Staci is dating Huey! I told him he was so full of it, but he had Staci call me while she was out with him. I about died, I still might. *freaking out*

1:19 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

*faints* you are kidding me???? Dating Huey? What a lucky girl? *faints again*

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home