Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Topics and chat

Okay, you have to go over to Loose Ends and chime in on the Hot Topic. Blow jobs big dicks and aching jaws. Check out Anne Douglas's picture examples LOL.

Tonight is the chat at M-Spot at 9 PM EST. I will be there with Mari of Marissa Alwin, talking about the release of Ingram's Charm as Melany Logen, the release of Candy Cravings which included a story by Marissa, and both Melany's and my impending March releases.

Oh, did you hear there's another round of 70 days of Sweat? I'm soooooooo up for it. It starts March 1st! And I plan to rock, baby. My goal is at least 1000 words per day, except the week I'm at RT.

May the muses have challenges
Mechele

2 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

Well March 1st is my b-day so I'll take that as a sign...or should I say challenge *G*

I'm going to try to make it to your chat tonight so hopefully I'll talk to you there!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay I left a comment at Loose ends *sigh* LOL you know my shy self-doubt only comes into play after I hit publish your comment LOL

Yay Fey! I might do it too.

See you at chat!
Mari

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home