Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm easily amused

I received my copy of Romantic Times magazine this week. I'm thrilled to have a four star review! Gail Pruszkowski said, "Two bounty hunters after the same woman are the catalyst for a rollicking planetary adventure. Vibrant characters, witty dialogue and dangerous situations will have you laughing one minute and biting your nails the next. The passion between the characters provides some very steamy sex scenes, including M/M, M/F/M, oral, anal and double penetration. Armstrong's tale succeeds as an entertaining start to a new series."

Yeah, I'm dancing!

But the thing that made me even happier? My pals Jenna Leigh and Melissa Lopez ALSO have reviews. Melissa is my critique and writing partner, who I've known for many, many years. I've known Jenna since before we were both writing for publication. So it feels special that we're all reviewed in this issue.

Yesterday, I went to pick up Realms of Fantasy magazine. I have an ad in the April issue, which featured Blood Lines 4: Night's Journey. Color me completely geeky. Because there was a huge article on the Spiderwick Chronicles, which was recently made into a movie. They talk to the director, the writer, etc. It's a big write up. And I have an ad in that magazine.

Yep, as the title says I'm easily amused.

May the muses have amusements
Mechele

1 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

Congrats on the awesome review!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home