Monday, March 31, 2008

It's so quiet

Spring Break is over. We had a pretty good one. Didn't do a whole lot, which was nice.

*blinks* I bought 3 pairs of shoes in the last three days. I'm still wondering how that happened. I never buy shoes. Two of them are girly shoes, too.

Spring Break completely disrupted 70 days of Sweat LOL. Well, that and edits. I was in the middle of a love scene and was hard to get back into it. But I'm back into the groove. The new Blood Lines now has a name, Bitter Love.



May the muses have quiet Mondays
Mechele

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Three pairs of shoes??? LOL girly ones? could it be... perhaps RT is approaching!! LOL

the boys spring break is next week and Melanie's is the week after RT.

Mari, who thinks she has finally caught up

8:11 PM  
Blogger raine said...

I LUV your new title!
And girly shoes are good, lol. ;)

3:02 AM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Three pairs of shoes? Wow! I can never find that many at the same time. *grin*

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home