Tuesday, March 04, 2008

What a day

I'm not operating with a full deck today. Probably because my mind is caught with everything I have to do *whimpers*.

Worst thing that happened today: I accidentally deleted all the mail in my Mechele mail box. I really hope I'd replied to everything, but I doubt it. *sigh*

Best thing that happened today: Bold Bride by Melany Logen released!

Most productive things: I turned in a blog for Friday where I'm guest blogging, sent interview questions to my guest author for my newsletter, am buying some promo stuff, am sending out gobs of promo stuff (*note to cat* get off my desk so I can finish this), bought several things for the bridal shower I'm cohosting on Saturday, and promoed Melany's release.

Things that are on my mind: finishing the mailing stuff, the shower and getting ready, and RT, which is in almost a month!

Things I still need to do: Reply to email. I'm about oohhhhh two days behind. *sigh* or in Mechele's case, I'm on time only by default.

Most fun thing: Playing with puppies at the pet store.

May the muses have busy days
Mechele

4 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

If you need another puppy fix..I have 9. They are great stress relief. Just lay on the floor and let them crawl all over you. LOL

6:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay On the release I get to have my gopher dance work out again!!!
HUGS sorry about the mail! Do you have a delete file or recycle bin they may have gone too? where are you guest blogging Huh? Huh?I know the cat is looking at you thinking "what do you mean YOUR desk?" Good luck with the rest of your list.

Mari

6:18 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Feyrhi, I would LOVE a puppy fix! I want one LOL. I'm being overruled.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Thanks Mari. (Hugs). LOL the cat does give some looks boy.

I'm guest blogging at Tracey Kitss on Friday! Whoo hooo.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home