Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 things I’m looking forward to about RT by Mechele



1. Getting to see Mel, Mari, and Sapphire again. I believe Nice Mommy Evil Editor aka Angie will be there *G* too so I can harass her again and tell her how I read her blog.
2. Meeting Lauren Dane, Adele Dubois, and several others.
3. Having dinner with fellow Loose Id’ers like Treva Harte
4. Being a published author. Last RT I attended, I wasn’t published yet.
5. Handing out my promo items. *G* they are pretty
6. Doing the ebook expo and also signing at the gigantic book fair on Saturday.
7. The seminars. I have quite a few on my list that I really want to attend.
8. The parties. LOL I rarely get an opportunity to dance here so that’s always fun. May Pour Some Sugar on Me get played at least once.
9. Doing Club RT. *G* I hope to accost and talk to people wandering in.
10. Getting to see authors that I admire. I think Robin Schone is awesome and I babble when I talk to her LOL.
11. Playing Texas Hold “em. I’m nervous because I hope I understand the game enough but it should be fun.
12. The books. They always have a few giveaways. I’m also looking forward to collecting promo and seeing what everyone else brought.
13. Dressing up. I rarely do it here. I’ve had my hair highlighted. I’m getting my nails done and have some outfits for parties. Maybe Mari will French braid my hair again like she did for the last RT.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you, too, Mechele. :)

Best--Adele Dubois

9:39 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Definitely!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Carolan Ivey said...

[[Handing out my promo items. *G* they are pretty]]

They ARE pretty!! I seen 'em. [grin]

8:00 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Thanks Carolan! It was so awesome to meet you. And I'm preening that you thought my promo stuff was pretty *G*.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home