Sunday, August 31, 2008

Six Quirks

I was tagged twice for the Tag, You're it! game. So I've come up with 12 quirks. LOL apparently, I'm very quirky. I'll post the first six today with the first tag. I'm not tagging 12 bloggers though (hears a sigh of relief from my friends). I'll tag three with each post of quirks.

Adele Dubois, who is fabulous, tagged me. So here it goes...

First, here are the rules for the Tag, You’re It! game with other authors:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.

4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.

5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Now without further ado, the first six quirks:


1. Sheets and I don’t get along. After 10 minutes, somehow the sheet winds up down at the foot of the bed. I don’t mean to push them away, it just happens. If I manage to keep them on while I’m awake, while I’m asleep, they migrate away from me.

2. I shake my leg(s) when I’m sitting. It’s a family quirk. One sister does that as well, as did my dad. My DH hates being “Shaken, not stirred.”


3. I’m scared of giant squid. The bridge to the Outer Banks used to creep me out because I could imagine a giant squid attacking it. Why? I dunno.


4. I’m superstitious. Always doing “Knock on wood” and am leery of telling good news until it’s set in stone so as not to jinx myself.

5. I’m not big on going places and crowds. The hubster says I’m bordering on agoraphobic LOL. I don’t mind traveling (like the trip to the Outer Banks), it’s the day to day trips I have to make that get me nervous.


6. I like finishing what I’ve started and I think about things until they are done. They gnaw at me.


I'm tagging Melissa Lopez, Mari of Marissa Alwin, and feyrhi

May the muses be quirky
Mechele

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's cool seeing everybody's quirks. I got tagged about a week ago and put mine on my blog then. Have a happy Labor Day.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yea! I needed a blog topic for tomorrow! LOL yes I Should be promoting.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home