Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Halloween decorations I've put up

1. inflatable snoopy! He’s dressed up for Halloween with Woodstock.

2. the skeleton coming out of the ground. He’s creepy. He glows.

3. the Halloween snoopy collection. They are stuffed.

4. ghosts and skeletons that go up in the windows. I’ve had them since…my first year at college *blinks*. That was more years ago than I care to think about.

5. couple of window decorations I got from my Mom’s collection

6. A Halloween tree with little ornaments (the ornaments are from that first year of college, the tree is new. The old one fell apart.)

7. Halloween magnets that go on the fridge door (from that first year of college)

8. pumpkin lights

9. a plastic witch that looks like it ran into my front door

10. several pumpkins. Some are plastic and one is a ceramic Jack-O-Lantern. LOL I turn them around to the non face side for Thanksgiving. We also have the jack'o'lanterns out. My snoopy dancing one especially.

11. Halloween candles. Never stick candles in a dormer. However, it did give extra creepy to the haunted house, the way it melted

12. spiderwebbing

13. LOL the creepy gravestones that my hubby made. Did you know that certain kinds of spray paint melt Styrofoam? LOL. We do now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Would love to see a picture!
I knew about the hairspray only because Melanie melted a Stryo-foam Wig-head during her Mad Science Bday party. How they melted the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz.

Happy Halloween to everyone! Check out some groaners on mine!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home