Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Christmas songs I love

Oh how I could list them LOL.

1. Song for a Winter’s Night by Sarah Mclaclan: oh her voice!

2. Breath of Heaven (Mary’s song) by Amy Grant

3. Snoopy’s Christmas (Snoopy vs the Red Baron) by t which I have YET to hear this season *sigh*

4. Mary’s Boy Child by Boney M.

5. Father Christmas by various artists

6. The Christmas Song by Dave Matthews

7. Oi to the World by No Doubt

8. Children Go where I send you by Natalie Merchant

9. Santa Baby by Everclear

10. Bunches of parodies by Bob Rivers

11. Sleigh Ride

12. The Christmas Song

13. Silver Bells

14. Oh Holy Night

I know that’s more than 13….I can’t help it! LOL.

I blogged at Melany about 13 things on my tree that I love.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Oi to the World? I haven't heard that one. Cool list.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home