Friday, January 09, 2009

Bad news, good news, and more news

I'm keeping Robin Schone in my prayers. Dear Author reported she'd had a major heart attack and was in the hospital :( The comments have a report of her doing a little better. Her and her whole family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm also keep my uncle in my thoughts and prayers. I just found out he's in the hospital and it sounds very serious. :(

First round edits just went back on I Heart NY: Body Shots. Did anyone see the current Romantic Times Magazine? There's a Loose Id ad that mentions the series *Grins*.

Speaking of Loose Id, they have a newly redesigned website. Check it out. They're still tweaking it.

Little squee moment. Cheyenne McCray featured me on her blog as part of her spotlight on Faery Court Members.

Writing continues on the new Settler's Mine. Still not sure how long it's going to be. I'm thinking novella...but we will see.

The cats are both on the same cat stand. Diva Kitty is on top and Spaz kitty is on the bottom sleeping. I had to take a picture. Diva Kitty glared at me as if to say, "Don't. I still hate him." LOL.

May the muses have inspiration
Mechele

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

egad - sorry to hear about Robin and your uncle!!!

good news, however, on the books and interview. Cheyenne's a doll, isn't she? (hey, as are you - gotta go read that)

my writing of late leaves much to be desired...I just can't get back into it for some reason. but kudos to you, kiddo. I remember when that FIRST book came out!

hugs,
Sunny Lyn

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home