Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not a good start to the year

:( My uncle passed away. My thoughts are with his(my) entire family right now, especially his wife of 55 years and children.

His services will be affecting my attendance at MarsCon. Right now. I know I'll be doing the Social Media panel and my author reading...but will be missing the two other panels I was supposed to be on. I'll be arriving Saturday, probably not there at all on Friday.

I'm really sad and also disappointed. Not a good combo.

My writing has been in the toilet this week from not being home and just the general "blahs."

To amuse myself, I've been reading LOL cats, listening to James at War's Halo 3 and listening to Jonathon Coulton.

May the muses have better days
Mechele

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, my sympathies to you and your family.
If you want to have company on Monday, feel free to email (or call)me, we're closed so I could meet you in W'burg.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home