Monday, January 05, 2009

Quietness

As LOL Cats would say, "I haz it."

Everyone went back to their own schedule today.

I've been stalled writingwise. I think the holidays and the *cough* several rejections I got before Christmas have a lot to do with that. I'm slowly trying to get back on track. I know I just need to roll with the punches. I'm trying. I figure it just wasn't meant to be and there is another plan. There's always another plan.

This time, I think my writing has a song or least a singer to go with it. For some reason, Tom Petty has been on my mind. Something about the music speaks to Colton, especially, "I won't back down" and "You don't know how it feels". It suits him. I don't usually have "mood" music so will be interesting to see how that goes. I can only think of about one other time this has happened.

I posted at the TRS Faery Court Forums today.

May the muses have mood music
Mechele

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't it strange to go from chaos to complete quiet?

I usually go listen to music when I am stumped it gets the ideas flowing.

*wiggles brows* always love a hero that won't back down!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home