Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New cover, New release...all full of new!

I'm so excited! Got the new cover for Body Shots. You may notice a last minute series name change. Instead of I HEART NY, it's now I HEART THAT CITY!

If I ever meet April Martinez, I'm going to hug her. She's so very good at what she does.

AND I HEART THAT CITY: Body Shots released from Loose Id last night!!



The blurb: Joe and Daphne go to I Heart That City every Thursday night to celebrate being together one more week. They almost lost their marriage and themselves to a former lover, who only wanted Daphne.

When Amos sees the happy couple, he knows he must capture them on film. Only he really wants to capture them for himself. Inviting them to let him take pictures only makes his longing more intense. And he's not the only one feeling the sexual spark. Joe and Daphne find themselves attracted to the man who seems to find both of them desirable.

One problem: they've taken a break from threesomes. When they decide to try and see where things go, passions explode with body shots on camera, and on Daphne and Joe with tequila. But Daphne's past has her in its sights and it could ruin everything.




To read an excerpt.



May the muses have new

Mechele

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger FeyRhi said...

That is one seriously HOT excerpt Mechele!! I can't wait to read the rest of it.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Hee! I'm glad you enjoyed the excerpt. And hope you like the rest.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home