Thursday, April 30, 2009

RT Thurs--Loose Id breakfast

Thursday started with Melissa and I leaving Mari in bed for some more slumber LOL while we went to the Loose Id breakfast. And it was awesome. About 20 Loose Id authors in the same place is a grand thing.

Treva Harte was gracious as always and fun to talk to. I also talked to Lynn Lorenz some more along with Jianne Carlo and Adrianna Dane. Yes, and Lacey Savage! I knew I was leaving off a name but was sleepy. Sorry Lacey!

I dashed to my spot in Club RT and had some fun talking there. Got a bunch of entries for my basket! Whoo hooo. Refilled my post it notes and snagged some neat looking items from promo lane. Got quite a few ideas for promo I can do down the road LOL.

Mechele, next up a basket case emerges

2 Comments:

Blogger Lacey Savage said...

*sniff!* Forgot me, huh? I was right there beside Adrianna, practically across from you! :p

Glad you had a good time!

Lacey

11:17 PM  
Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

That's what I get doing this late at night *sigh*. I knew I'd left off a name but LOL was ready for bed and just hit send.

I'd never forget you! *muah*

And it was a good time.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home