Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Five

1. I'm roughly three chapters away from the end. I think. Must finish. Must finish. Must finish.

2. It's official. I'm going to Hershey with the family! I can't wait. I'm counting the days.

3. My kids are finished with their countdown. 1/2 day tomorrow and it's hello summer vacation. See number 1 as to why I'm not as excited. I will will now have a rising 3rd grader and a *gulp* rising 5th grader. Next year is going to be tough...probably worse on me.

4. I blogged at Virginia is for Romance Lovers about strange laws in Virginia.

5. Anyone catching Deadliest Catch? The poor Wizard crew. 3 guys and that's half the crew. And I'd really missed Phil. Glad he's back.

May the muses have catches
Mechele

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

aaw - have fun in Hershey - I've always wanted to go there!

a friend watches "The Deadliest Catch" and has tried to hook me (no pun intended, I swear), but I'm afraid it'll take - lol - and I don't need any more distractions.

have a marvelous vacation! IT WAS SO GREAT meeting you this past April. :)

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home